Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Twas the Night before Headache"

Twas the night before headache started out kinda slow
Escalantes was kickin, oh how the beer did flow
Headed to the Plex with the Silver Bullet leading the way
I was gone in 60 seconds as my hot red two-seater went astray

Finally got to the dugout with a few minutes to spare
Coach ODs buttons were popping, Volkin was actually there
Rene, Suzie, Kevin and the gang served as the games equalizer
Russell’s absence was excused; his Dr injected him with elephant tranquilizer

The Morons won the game, an ass whooping on a silver platter
It is becoming routine to win games, while destroying our bladders
Troy was a tube sock away from pitching a no-hitter, even striking out three
We raked in 12 including a Travis HR; I hit the back door and threw away the key

For those of you who missed it, it was a hell of an aftergame celebration
And those who were there saw insanity as Troy’s common sense was on vacation
The stories and events hand delivered me the ammo I need
But some of what happened will never be written for you to read

10 ice cold milk jugs of bud light lime starts out great, but never ends well
Troy was leaking, his chair slipped on spilled milk and to the floor he fell
Crawfish had a leg up in the New Orleans meets Jersey photo shoot competition
The self-proclaimed duo of Randy and Randy were back with a brand new addition

Snug, T Hill’s shirt was holding him tightly
Belly button playing peak-a-boo, Troy’s sweat was unsightly
The main event of the evening started off with a strange look from Coach Similac
It wasn’t until he tossed an ice cold beer in my lap that I knew I was under attack

It quickly escalated into our rendition of the gasoline fight scene in Zoolander
Troy screamed “make it rain” like Pac Man Jones causing onlookers to take a gander
Jitterbug was playing in the background as we tossed beer at each other in slow motion
This was a whole new level of stupidity that I wish never caused the commotion

I headed home and hung my wet shorts and pippylongstockings by the chimney with care
All is a little foggy today, but I am glad I took notes last night so these stories I can share
Troy gave me the microphone first so I can bust like a bubble
Next week he is in charge of the blog so I know I am in trouble

Coach OD

Coach Similac... There are NO words...
Blue Line is directions from Escalante's to Sportsplex
Red Line is the way "Gone In 60 Seconds" went last night...

No comments: