Wednesday, July 22, 2009

View for the Stands - Week 2

Let's just get this "elephant" out in the open right now... I know I'm going to go to hell for this but considering she has been the main topic of conversation today... I'll sacrifice myself for all of you...


Now that I've showed you that. Other than her strange bat warming/lubing practice (which I'm still kicking myself for not getting some video footage of) I have to give this woman MAD props! First... there's no way in hell you'd catch me walking around in tight ass WHITE baseball pants w/ shirt tucked in... but this gal walked around in total confidence. I also appreciate the fact that she either wore a thong or seamless panties w/ said pants (considering us fans in the stands had her ass in our faces quite a bit)... at least she didn't have unsightly panty lines (however it still wasn't a very appealing sight... not to me anyway... but to each their own). Second... holy crap... that chick CAN HIT (hmmm... maybe we should start using the bat warming strategy)! Therefore from hence forth she shall be deemed "Chocolate Thunder" (sorry Fred... but she's much more deserving of the title).


However Chocolate Thunder is NOT the first female power hitter we've encountered during our first four loses. These bitches are all over the place. So I'm thinkin' that maybe next time Tree Hill goes hanging out w/ these gals in the parking lot maybe he should use his powers of persuasion to get them to come join our team!! No offense to our girls of course... you may not be power hitters but at least no one is confused as to whether you are GIRLS or not!!


Now onto another subject... as for Huggies Honeys (formerly known as Huggies Hoochies) WTF??! Is it just a coincidence that neither Huggs or any of the Hooch... I mean Honeys showed up for the game this week? What up? Was there a private party at an undisclosed location or what?


And finally... NO I didn't stay for your late ass game... I don't function well on limited sleep and that's one of the reasons I'm not playing to begin with!! But at least I got one good picture!



Until next week!!

1 comment:

KB said...

Questionable fashion choices aside, that girl could PLAY. (yes, we are going to hell...)